Classical economists’ belief that prices and quantities adjust to the changes in the forces of supply and demand and that the economy produces its potential output in the long run. On the contrary, Keynesian economists believe because of price and wage rigidities the economy’s equilibrium output in the long run may be less than its potential output. What is price-wage rigidity? Do you agree with Keynes assessment that wage-price rigidity requires government’s involvement in the markets? Why? Why not?
by Classy Writers | Jul 6, 2022 | Uncategorized
100-200 Word Macroeconomics Discussion Post
A professional Academic Services Provider
Superb Writers Classic Essays Prioritizes Quality, Accountability, Professionalism, and Timely DeliveryAt Superb Writers, we have qualified experts including writers providing quality papers at all times. The company seeks to aid learners all through the education process while easing their journey. Customer satisfaction is our emblem, and as the name suggests, our customers have a SUPERB experience with us. We purpose to help learners comprehend their classwork and homework to attain high grades. Our writers, editors, managers, customer service personnel are friendly; hence, providing a conducive environment to interact with you; the client. We offer guidance across various tasks including essay wring, article writing, thesis proposals, dissertations, coursework, and project management among others.
Our Core Values
1. Professionalism: Our staff are highly trained to accommodate every personality. We handle our clients respectfully, understanding the fact that we are here because of you.
2. High-Quality: As typified by our name, we provide quality services as desired by our clients.
3. Confidentiality We safeguard what we share with our clients; hence, information shared remains confidential.
4. Quality Assurance: Our qualified writers are clustered as per their expertise and tasks matched with the respective fields. Moreover, we have the current software to check paper quality; thus, delivering error free products.
5. Money Back Policy: As a client-oriented service, we offer 100% refund for the following: if we received a double payment from you; if you placed similar orders twice (or more) and paid for all of them; the writer has not been assigned; you asked to cancel the order within 20 minutes after placing it; an e-Check payment has been sent (the Dispute Manager will contact you accordingly). Other cases involve a comprehensive investigation by the Dispute Department and feedback given within 24 hours. We value our customers; therefore, the process will be fair, fast, and precise.
5 .Free Revisions: You can request for revisions at no additional cost. However, this does not entail complete change of the initial order instructions and if it is not past ten days upon your approval.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Our support team is always available to help when needed.
Process of Placing an Order
NOTE: If you have any question, always contact our support team before the commencement of your project. ALL THE BEST”: