Journal Articles. Students must select, read and write a synopsis of ONE journal article in the field of Early Childhood Education. Choose an article from the categories listed. The articles must be current within the last five years (not earlier than 2012) and must be from an early childhood education or teacher education journal. • Read each article carefully before attempting to write a summary and application to your work and/or chosen work. • For each article, write the about the article and a summary of the article in APA citation format. • Analyze and indicate some practical application for you professionally and/or personally for the information presented in the article. you. The summary should be approximately two pages Microsoft Word document, double spaced (12 point font). A rubric is attached for your review. 1. What does it mean to be a professional in Early Childhood Education today? 2. Contemporary issues in Early Childhood Education. 3. What is Developmentally Appropriate Practice? 4. What is preschool and its benefits (short- and long-term)? 5. Who is the preschooler and what is he/she like? 6. Strategies for teaching young children based on current research and thinking. 7. Strategies for effective parent/family collaboration with Early Childhood educators, 8. Collecting child assessment data for analysis and decision-making
by Classy Writers | Jul 6, 2022 | Uncategorized
Summary of articles in the field of Early Childhood Education
A professional Academic Services Provider
Superb Writers Classic Essays Prioritizes Quality, Accountability, Professionalism, and Timely DeliveryAt Superb Writers, we have qualified experts including writers providing quality papers at all times. The company seeks to aid learners all through the education process while easing their journey. Customer satisfaction is our emblem, and as the name suggests, our customers have a SUPERB experience with us. We purpose to help learners comprehend their classwork and homework to attain high grades. Our writers, editors, managers, customer service personnel are friendly; hence, providing a conducive environment to interact with you; the client. We offer guidance across various tasks including essay wring, article writing, thesis proposals, dissertations, coursework, and project management among others.
Our Core Values
1. Professionalism: Our staff are highly trained to accommodate every personality. We handle our clients respectfully, understanding the fact that we are here because of you.
2. High-Quality: As typified by our name, we provide quality services as desired by our clients.
3. Confidentiality We safeguard what we share with our clients; hence, information shared remains confidential.
4. Quality Assurance: Our qualified writers are clustered as per their expertise and tasks matched with the respective fields. Moreover, we have the current software to check paper quality; thus, delivering error free products.
5. Money Back Policy: As a client-oriented service, we offer 100% refund for the following: if we received a double payment from you; if you placed similar orders twice (or more) and paid for all of them; the writer has not been assigned; you asked to cancel the order within 20 minutes after placing it; an e-Check payment has been sent (the Dispute Manager will contact you accordingly). Other cases involve a comprehensive investigation by the Dispute Department and feedback given within 24 hours. We value our customers; therefore, the process will be fair, fast, and precise.
5 .Free Revisions: You can request for revisions at no additional cost. However, this does not entail complete change of the initial order instructions and if it is not past ten days upon your approval.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Our support team is always available to help when needed.
Process of Placing an Order
NOTE: If you have any question, always contact our support team before the commencement of your project. ALL THE BEST”: