I need help with a 5 paragraphs minimum of 700 words. It has to be authentic cause my teacher cross references it through turnitin.
- “Innovation compounds as more ideas from more people collide.” (Wei, American Idle.”) Describe a series of videos on TikTok that are a collaboration between three or more people. Discuss the ‘network effect of creativity’ as explained above. Explain why the collaboration works. Some things to think about:
- Are the creators using the duet feature to create collaboration?
- Are the creators collaborating by reacting to each other or reacting to feedback from the TikTok
community? If so, how?
- Is the collaboration original content or a reproduction/remix/update of already existing content
or an already existing meme or trend?
- Does music play a part in the collaboration?
- Include links to the videos you discuss.
- Describe a series of videos on TikTok that tell a story. Discuss why the story was meaningful to you. Include links to the videos you discuss.
- Many of the videos on TikTok are ‘explainer’ videos that are trying to change the world for the better. Analyze a video or series of videos on TikTok that created change, raised awareness of a social issue, or made the world a better place, (or at least tried to create change.) Identify the issue and how the creator attempted to create awareness. Include link(s) to the video you discuss.
- How many truly original ideas are there? Analyze a video on TikTok you think is creative, original, or innovative and discuss how/why it is different or unique. Some things to think about:
- Did the creator use a video filter or the duet feature in a creative or innovative way?
- Is the idea in the video unique in of itself or is it the way the idea is presented?
- Is the material being presented original or a creative/unique take on already existing material (a
remix, and update, or reinvention)?
- Include a link to the video you discuss.
- Conclude by describing what TikTok means to you and then analyze your favorite TikTok video and discuss why it is your favorite. Include a link to the video you discuss.